When Jesus was resurrected, He had
a new body. It was not just a spirit.
It was similar to his other body because
it had the nail and spear marks. They
knew his voice. He could eat and walk.

John 20:26-28 "And after eight days
again his disciples were within, and
Thomas with them: then came Jesus,
the doors being shut, and stood in the
midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither
thy finger, and behold my hands; and
reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into
my side: and be not faithless, but
believing. And Thomas answered and
said unto him, My Lord and my God."

This new body he had was able to
adjust to both worlds. It adapted to
physical laws but wasn't limited to them.
He walked through locked doors and
seemed to go distances quickly. I was a
heavenly eternal body.