After receiving
the baptism
of the Spirit
at the Jordan
River.
Jesus gradually started to develope the
powers that He had before as God.

He emphasized his pre-existance......
"Jesus said unto them, If God were your
Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded
forth and came from God; neither came I
of myself, but he sent me." John 8:42
"Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say
unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."
John 8:58

"I came forth from the Father, and am
come into the world: again, I leave the
world, and go to the Father."
John 16:28

"And now, O Father, glorify thou me with
thine own self with the glory which I had
with thee before the world was."
John 17:5

"Father, I will that they also, whom thou
hast given me, be with me where I am;
that they may behold my glory, which
thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me
before the foundation of the world."
John 17:24

No denying His testimony.